Welcome to Feline Network
Patron - Mr Adrian Sanders MP
* We rescue, rehabilitate and rehome unwanted, ill treated and stray cats and kittens.
* We ensure cats leaving our care are neutered, microchipped, vaccinated, health checked, dewormed, deflead.
* We neuter all cats over three months.
* We educate the public on cat care, health and well-being.
* We trap, neuter, health check and find safe environments for ferals.
* All potential new homes are home checked prior to adopting our cats.
* We liaise with other groups, charities and organisations to find suitable homes for domestic cats ferals, who might have been displaced, abandoned or are in danger.
* We seek to find transport for volunteers to help with moving ferals, cats and even other animals.
* We help people find homes for their cats directly - home to home.
ADOPTING FROM FELINE NETWORK
We ask that the family come to visit the cat or kitten they are interested in, we can then explain the needs of the cat, assess if it is the right cat for you etc.
We always undertake a home check to ensure the safety and security of the cat, this can be done either before or after you have chosen your cat. We reserve the right to ask for vet references too.
We always neuter, vaccinate, de-flea, de-worm, microchip and health check our cats.
We ask for a donation of £60 per cat, however may be able to lower this slightly for families on some benefits, this is at our discretion. Two cats adopted together are £100.
We offer full support and back up for the cat for three months after you have adopted them, and should any problems arise that we cannot mutually resolve, we accept the cat back into our care.
Each application is individually assessed, we will happily home to families with young children if the situation is deemed a positive one for the cat or kitten, we also home some of our cats to an indoor environment should it be an appropriate home - we are always willing to discuss these points so feel free to ask us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We have a fund raising shop to help us with our fund raising, and to offer an on the premises microchipping service, and are there to offer help and advise on any aspect of cat care.
10 Winner Street., Paignton, Devon. TQ3 3BJ
Volunteers always needed!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tweets by @FelineNetwork